At Kaufman Dentistry we are dedicated to the health of our patients and staff during this difficult time. We have implemented numerous safety measures to ensure we can provide safe dental care to our patients.
Important information for your upcoming dental visit
- Call when you arrive and wait in your car until we let you know we are ready for you. When we tell you we are ready please come in immediately.
- You must wear a face covering while in the office. If you forgot yours, one will be provided.
- Please limit what you bring with you. Everything will be placed in a plastic bag.
- Visitors will be limited to one parent/guardian or caregiver.
- Bring warm clothing with you if you get cold easily. We are keeping the office cooler than normal for the comfort of our staff with increased protective gear.
- PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH US IN TERMS OF STARTING YOUR APPOINTMENT AND THE LENGTH OF YOUR APPOINTMENT. Everything we have changed is to ensure your safety.
If you have been scheduled for a dental visit, please fill out the questionnaire below and either bring with you to your appointment or email to us at email@example.com